Once in a while, extraordinary business opportunities present themselves. We ardently believe that Right at Home is such a business opportunity.
Within the last couple of decades, the population of the Irish aged 65 and older has started to increase at rates never before seen. That growth will not only continue, it will explode.
The latest population projections from the Central Statistics Office (CSO) showed 2011 levels of 532,000 old people could reach 860,700 by 2026, and increase to 1.4 million by 2046 many of whom will need are assistance in order to remain independent.
- Declining fertility rates, resulting in fewer family members to provide elder care;
- An increasingly mobile workforce, creating distance between aging relatives and family;
- A higher percentage of women (typically the traditional family care providers) in the workforce;
- Government policy changes that prioritise home care over institutionalisation; and
- Medical and healthcare advances resulting in more people living longer with chronic diseases.
First and foremost, we exist to serve our clients. Whenever doubt exists in a situation, we consider this our guiding priority.
How we treat one another dramatically affects how we treat our clients. Every Right at Home associate deserves and receives respect, consideration and support.
We strive for creativity and innovation. New ideas and better ways of doing things are encouraged and rewarded.
With respect for all religious differences, a spiritual foundation will guide the decisions and actions of our company.
Profitability is important and comes from proper execution within the framework and spirit of our mission and values.
The cornerstone of this commitment is the support Right at Home provides its owners. This support and guidance assists our Owners in establishing and building a home care business by providing all of its Franchisees with:
- System Training
- Constant, Personalised Support
- Guidance on Sales and Marketing
- System Strategic Growth and Development