Quality Home Care
To us, providing top quality care means...
- Listening to your wishes and preferences, as well as professionally assessing your needs.
- Keeping meticulous records which you and those close to you can access easily.
- Being at the end of the phone 24/7 and able to respond to your needs at short notice.
- Staying in close contact with the other people who support you - both family and friends and other health professionals.
- Supporting you to continue doing the things you enjoy, while feeling safe and secure and enjoying the independence and comfort of living at home.
The services we offer range from simple companionship to complex personal care needs; from 60 minutes to 24/7 live-in care.
Finally, we don't believe it's possible to deliver quality care in 15 minute visits, so we don't offer 15 minute visits. In fact our preferred minimum care visit is one hour - and by that we mean a full 60 minutes, as we travel on our own time, not yours.
This allows us the time to listen to our clients and get to know them well, to complete tasks properly and to observe any changes in their health or well-being and respond accordingly.