Our clients are at the core of our service.
As a Homecare Assistant you will be expected to work with clients, rather than for them. You will encourage them to regain their confidence, while also promoting their self-respect and dignity.
Right at Home is hiring carers in Dublin and Galway. If you have a desire to help others, please get in touch about applying for a position as a Right at Home carer via our website https://www.rightathome.ie/jobs/ or phone: 01 495 4030.
Commercial Operations Manager:
• 3rd level qualification at level 7 or 8 in a relevant discipline (Sales / Marketing, Business, HR Management, Healthcare Management or similar).
• A minimum of 3 years in a Senior Operations role, managing a team.
• Experience of managing the performance of a team.
• A methodical and systematic approach to projects.
• Well-developed Leadership skills.
• A history of managing in a regulated environment.
• Experience managing in a quality driven organisation
• Have a strong business acumen with innovation to enhance the business in a changing market.
• Have some Knowledge of Industry Standards in Healthcare or similar environment.
• Have some Experience of maintaining Compliance & Regulatory standards.
• Be able to assist in building / developing a successful brand.
• Competently drive organisational strategy.
• Work to enhance the positive Culture throughout the organisation.
• Be committed to best practice.
• A strong team player and collaboration facilitator.
• Be a competent project manager with excellent attention to detail.
For further information about this role, see our full job description on https://indeedhi.re/2r1pBNn or contact us by phone on 01 495 4030.
Right at Home, one of Ireland’s leading home care providers, is seeking committed, energetic, entrepreneurial people to open franchises nationwide.
We award franchises to a select group of qualified individuals who possess the Right at Home Values:
- Passion to serve others and build a successful business
- High standards of excellence, honesty and integrity
- Hands-on leadership with a strong work ethic
- Experienced business knowledge and insight
- Willingness to learn
- No medical experience is required, but the will and drive to succeed.