Home Care Services
Home Care Services For Wherever You Call Home
Whether your loved one needs care in their home, the community or elsewhere, our custom homecare services are provided in many settings.
Home Care From Trained Caregivers
Our in-home caregivers are trained to handle the needs of your loved ones.
Our clients include people who:
- Appreciate having a helping hand with tasks such as bed making, laundry, shopping, light housework and fresh food preparation.
- Live alone and miss having regular, stimulating company and good-humoured conversation, or fear becoming socially isolated.
- Are recovering from an operation.
- Have limited mobility and appreciate some assistance while getting up in the morning and getting ready for bed.
- Are reliant on care throughout the day, but don't want to move out of the comfort of their home.
- Need short-term respite care and want someone reliable to take the reins from their usual carers.
- Live with long-term medical conditions.
Learn more about our homecare services:
- Companionship Care and Homemaking
- Physical Assistance
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Live-In Care